BRUSSELS WAFFLES RECIPE
- 500gr. Pastry flour
- 200gr. de butter
- 2 eggs
- 150gr. suggar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 400ml. milk
- 25gr. yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Mix flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in the milk with the two egg yolks and yeast and stir into flour mixture.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff and gently add the remaining mixture.
- Allow dough to rest 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Turn on the waffle iron to 150 degrees, add the mass slowly until all the squares. Close it, turn around and leave about 3 minutes.
- Cerrarla, darle la vuelta y dejar mas o menos 3 minutos.